The Complete Fieldpiece Advanced HVAC Kit by TruTech Tools
Vacuum, Recovery, Charging, Leak Detection, Electrical
- (1) Fieldpiece VPX7 RunQuick Dual Stage Vacuum Pump 10CFM
- (1) Fieldpiece MR45 Digital Recovery Machine
- (1) Fieldpiece MG44 Job Link Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Charge and Air Kit
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
- (1) Fieldpiece SM480V Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
- (1) Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
- (1) Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
- (1) Fieldpiece SRS3 Wireless Refrigerant Scale 252 lb
- (1) AccuTools A10757T-1XL TruBlu Starter XL Evacuation Kit
- (1) CPS HP5E 3-Pack of 5' Premium Ball Valve Hoses
- (2) CPS AVT45 1/4" SAE Charging Tee Valve Connector and Cap
Fieldpiece VPX7 RunQuick Dual Stage Vacuum Pump 10CFM
The next generation of vacuum pumps.
If you're a commercial HVACR technician, pick up the VPX7 Vacuum Pump. It'll be pretty easy because it's the lightestweight pump in the industry - only 24 pounds of total weight! This patent-pending technology offers a hefty 10CFM.That's enough to quickly pull a deep vacuum on those commercial jobs.
Since clean oil matters, the VPX7 features a large oil reservoir window to give you an instant indicator of thecondition of your oil and system. It also features our RunQuick Oil Change System that lets you change oil withoutpowering down and without losing vacuum. You won't make a mess. The new removable oil window makes it easy to cleanand easy to see operational lights regarding gas ballast and cold start.
The VPX7 has been designed to handle the demands of any job site. It's light enough to be carried anywhere and itsextra-wide base means it won't tip or spill oil once you get it there. Also, it has four in-line ports, so you'llhave plenty of room for running multiple hoses without tangles or clutter.
- 10 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- 3/4 HP DC motor
- Patented lightest weight pump at 24 lbs.
- RunQuick Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir - allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4", (2) 3/8", (1) 1/2" for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
Fieldpiece MR45 Digital Recovery Machine
A2L ready including R32
The Fieldpiece MR45 recovery machine has onboard system monitoring that adjusts motor performance to handle liquidand run twice as fast on vapor. MR45 also steps up low voltage at the power plug to deliver full power to the motorwhere high voltage drop is a problem. With a powerful 1HP motor and super-sized condenser, this machine excels onlonger and hotter jobs. The easy-to-read display, lightweight (22lbs), straight hose connection ports, and singledial make this machine user-friendly while being tough enough for everyday use, even in the rain.
- Starts and runs easily with lower voltage
- Minimizes liquid slugging and maximizes vapor recovery
- Easy access ports
- Water resistant to withstand direct rain
- Protects from voltage drop (runs as low as 95 VAC)
- Single dial self purge
- Twice the RPMs (3,000) and twice the horsepower (1HP) with DC Motor
- Extra large condenser cools faster, especially on hot days
- Only 22 lbs
- Water resistance to withstand direct rain
- Easy access ports
- Long life and low friction with ceramic cylinders
- Dual cylinder compressor
- Easy hose connections and built in power cord storage
- Large backlit display with status messages
- A2L ready including R32
Fieldpiece MG44 Job Link Wireless Vacuum Gauge
Rugged, Accurate, and Wireless. Designed for the field.
Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helpseliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port - even those awkward,hard-to-reach spots. It's also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case. The new, smaller cylindricalshape of the Wireless Vacuum Gauge, its no-slip grip, and the addition of a reversible angled coupler—mean the MG44is easy to manipulate and install in the toughest spots. While you're performing an evacuation, this gauge allowsyou to monitor progress via the Job Link app from up to 1000' away. The MG44 also works with existing SMANRefrigerant Manifolds (SM380V / SM480V) or you can monitor evacuation measurements directly on the MG44 display. Adot-matrix display means you get multiple views - bar graph, rate, and rate meter; and our new larger backlit LCDscreen is bright and easy to read, even in low light or at odd angles.
- Confidently monitor vacuum with a reliable, leak-proof seal
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- Three ways to use:
- up to 1000' away via the Job Link mobile app
- on the Fieldpiece SMAN Refrigerant Manifold
- direct from the MG44's display
- Three ways to view via the new larger backlit LCD screen, easier to read and the dot-matrix display shows moreinfo including:
- bar graph - graphical illustration of the measurement. uses a non-linear scale for better resolution atdeeper vacuum (Full bars are atmospheric pressure.)
- rate - the running 10 sec average of the measurement change per minute. (Negative rate indicates deepervacuum.)
- rate meter - graphical illustration of the measurement's real-time change (The scale is dynamic, that isnot the actual value)
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance
- IP54-rated weather-resistant
Three ways to use!
Stand Alone - The new cylindrical design with reversible coupler fits into tight spaces while stillbeing easy to read. With the large, backlit LCD screen you can see the information from a wide angle and in high andlow lights. Rugged, sealed case is weather resistant and stands up to tough conditions.
Job Link System App - This tough vacuum gauge communicates wirelessly with your mobile device tokeep you up-to-date on progress from 1000' away so you can move onto another task or out of the way of thecustomer's business or home.
SMAN Manifold Screen - Monitor vacuum progress by using a separate vacuum gauge at the system portduring any standard evacuation for better accuracy even with the SMAN digital manifold.
Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Charge and Air Kit
Powerful, Long Range and Easy
Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the JL3KH6 Charge and Air Test Kit. This kit consists of 2pressure probes, 2 pipe clamps, and 2 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All measurements can be sent upto 1000' away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed for agility and speed. Thepressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail sensor design delivering accuracy,speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers flexible narrow probes andconfigurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers. Do more with JobLinksmart probes!
Wireless range of 1000'
- Directly connects to mobile device with Job Link System App. iOS and Androidcompatible.
- Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology
- Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation
- Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength
- Up to 1000' wireless signal
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
- Directly transmits to your mobile device
Rapid Rail Sensor Advantages
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds
- Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- The Rapid Rail sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don't affect the measurement
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Reliable Pressures Regardless of Location
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically when powered on
Configurable Psychrometric Testing
- Probes measure return and supply for grilles and registers
- Place at multiple locations based on system requirements
- Long flexible probe with sliding magnet for easy placement on system
- Narrow tip fits in 3/8" holes or larger
- Real time enthalpy and delivered BTUs
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
Do more with less clutter!
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length?The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren't tethered by hoses, so you get readings fromoptimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measurebetween zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace.Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and domore.
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
View static pressures or gas pressures from the new Fieldpiece manometer probes directly on the Job Link App -- up to350' away! Unlike traditional dual port manometers, the JL3MN probes work independently so you don't have to botherwith long hoses. This modular freedom also gives you real-time differential pressures from across the job site.Place probes in precise locations regardless of system set up. From gas pressures of residential furnaces to thetotal external static pressure on commercial air handlers, you now have the versatility you've always needed.
Fieldpiece SM480V Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
The Heart of Your Job
Designed for Performance
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback fromA/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece's laser focus on continuous improvement to bring youthe toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged over-mold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wirelesscapabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM380V and SM480V are built so you can do your job easier,faster and better.
The new SMANs are simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistant, impact resistant screen,strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sight glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready towithstand the rigors of field use.
Packed with Knowledge
The SM380V and SM480V are designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provideyour customers with the answers they need
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job LinkPsychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale.
- Stores up to 9 jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
View Wireless Probe and Scale Readings on SM380V and SM480V
Place pipe clamps in the perfect location and view instantaneous readings on your screen.
Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging and documentation.
Indoor Air Temperatures
View live air measurements and calculations on your SMAN while making adjustments.
Increase Professionalism with Job Link System App
Streamline and simplify your call even further with the Job Link System App. See your measurements up to 350' away onyour mobile device. Document your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant weight usage, bysimply connecting to the Job Link System app. Helps to reduce call-backs and increase profits.
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 350' wireless range (no transmitter needed)
Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
Direct integration with Job Link System App!
Top-of-the-Line HVAC/R Meters
Whether you're working on small circuitry in mini-splits or on large commercial units, the new SC680 is packed witheverything you need to install, service, and troubleshoot any HVAC/R system. Not only do these meters communicatewith Job Link, but you can also measure power consumption (kW) to determine system efficiency, verify 3-phaserotation with just two leads, take more accurate VAC and AAC readings with True RMS, and filter out noise to gettrue voltage and frequency with low pass filter.
- Measures power (kW) to track system energy consumption
- True RMS (TRMS) readings through the clamp or leads
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) to remove noise and get true voltage on VFD
- Capture starting amps with InRush feature
- Voltage accuracy suitable for use on variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Indicates 3-phase rotation with two leads, no need to carry the extra lead
- Measures start/run capacitors
- Magnet for mounting meter during use
- Test diodes and resistance up to 50 MegOhms
- Molex tip leads for small power connectors
- Safety rated CAT IV-600V/CAT III-1000V
- DC Amps and diode for mini-split inverters
- Dual temperature for delta T
- Swivel clamp head to view readings at any angle
- Open the clamp and an LED worklight comes on to help spot the bundle you are hunting (SC680 only)
- Slim size to work in tight spots like mini-split boards
- Test lead storage
- Backlit dial
Direct Integration with Job Link System App!
Pair all your Job Link tools in the Job Link App to receive and document a complete system snapshot wirelessly. Fromthe new SC480 and SC680 clamp meters and SM380V and SM480V manifolds, to the JL3 Job Link Probes, and SRS3 scale,all measurements are live and in real time so you can see exactly how adjustments are affecting the system.
Document all Measurements
Clearly communicate the health of the system with your co-workers and customers. Proven to help reduce call backs andincrease sales.
- Wireless bluetooth beacon
- 115' (35 meters) wireless connection direct to mobile device
- Document electrical measurements
- Calculate power and system efficiency
- Measure accurate blower amperages behind the door
- Wireless monitoring of compressor VAC and AAC
Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Easy to see it's more reliable.
If you want to find leaks faster for your customers, try the Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector.Multiple indicators and sensitivity 20x higher than soap bubbles make it quick and easy to track down even thesmallest leaks in various environments. A red LED flashes at the tip so you can keep your eyes on the target. Thelarge bars on the backlit LCD are easy to see in bright sunlight or low light, and the numerical value provides anextra digit of resolution. Unlike conventional leak detectors, you have full control with both an automatic (AZERO)and manual (MZERO) zero mode. The large Li-ion rechargable battery provides over 10 hours of continuous operationand is convenient to charge via USB-C. Replaceable tips filter out water and dust while getting into tight spots.All wrapped up in a ruggedized IP54 housing, it's built for the field.
- Sensitivity at or lower than 0.03 oz/yr (1g/a)
- Massive backlit LCD screen provides clear, easy-to- see information
- State-of-the-art infrared sensor
- Detects all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blends
- Flashing lighted tip, multiple alarms, and numerical leak size indicator
- Doesn't trigger on soap bubbles and oil
Fieldpiece SRS3 Wireless Refrigerant Scale
The SRS3 Wireless Refrigerant Scale combines modern wireless electronics and rugged materials to perform at the highlevel you demand. The platform is made of thick aluminum to maintain accuracy over the life of the product. Rubberpad and bumpers cushion both the tank and the scale itself. A new wireless protocol sends platform measurements toboth the included remote display and the Fieldpiece Job Link mobile system app (available August 2017). Platformelectronics are sealed to block the occasional moisture seen from rain and splashing. Hang the remote display from acondenser or anywhere metallic and easy to see. The magnetic folding hat holds it right where you put it.
Use the SRS3 wireless scale with the included handle or with Job Link Mobile System app. With Job Link you canreceive your live weight measurement directly on your mobile device. Add weight into your Job Link mobile systemreports, keep records of refrigerant use, or monitor weight from a distance. Handle wireless range is 100', Job Linkmobile system range is 250'.
- Connect to Job Link Mobile System App*
- Send live weights directly to your device
- Record and document refrigerant use
- Long range wireless
- Flat top bumpers for larger cylinders
- Max load 252 lbs (114 kg)
- View units your way
- Pounds and ounces
- Pounds only
- Ounces only
- Kilograms and grams
- Kilograms only
- Grams only
Accutools A10757T-1XL TruBlu Starter XL Evacuation Kit
A Simply Better Vacuum Hose.
These hoses are freaky fast! TruBlu hose has a 3/4" internal diameter delivering 16 CFM of conductance speed at 1,000microns. Evacuate 80x faster than 1/4" I.D. hoses and up to 6x faster than other vacuum rated hoses on the markettoday.
The TruBlu hose is extremely tough, ultra-smooth bored, yet the flexible wire reinforced PVC means it just won'tkink or collapse. TruBlu is resistant to abrasion and crushing and can be knocked back to round if accidentallyflattened. Additionally, the UV compounding has excellent weather resistance to provide years of reliable service.
The proprietary polymer blend has extremely low air permeation, water vapor adhesion, and outgassing making this hoseideal for vacuum service. In short TruBlu's ultra-smooth large bore reduces flow loss and other losses providing thefastest evacuation of any hose on the market today.
Dedicated to Vacuum
TruBlu is engineered for vacuum. Most manufacturers of evacuation hoses use refrigerant transport hose and recertifyit for use in vacuum applications. Refrigerant transfer hose is designed for refrigerant transfer. The materialsthough are simply not engineered for evacuation. Pick one up; it will be stiff, heavy, gassy and hydroscopic.Additionally, refrigerant transport hose (charging hoses) should never be used for refrigerant charging andevacuation. Oils and contaminants will line the hose absorbing moisture making a fast and deep vacuum almostunattainable. If you want dedicated, you want TruBlu.
A Better Evacuation System
A fast evacuation is a function of the components used in the process. TruBlu is the only system engineered for HVACthat uses industrial rated vacuum hose as well as vacuum rated KF fittings for quick hose configuration and vacuumtight connections.
One Hose Fits All
With their Patent Pending KF fitting designed specifically for HVAC applications, a TruBlu hose can be configured inthe field for the pump and service valve connections from 1/4", 3/8", to even 1/2" fittings (even those with90-degree adapters). Each fitting and valve has been carefully engineered from the core tools to the core depressorsto assure vacuum tight connections ideal for HVAC applications. While all mechanical fittings leak, TruBlu fittingsand hoses can achieve leaks rates so low that vacuums of 20 microns at the hose ends are easily possible even withthe smallest vacuum pumps.
Using a 3 CFM pump or larger? You need TruBlu! Attaching a 1/4" hose to a vacuum pump can reduce the flow to aslittle as 0.7 CFM. No matter how large your pump is, (and remember size does matter!) it is limited or restricted bythe hoses you attach to it. The deepest vacuum a pump can draw -14.7 PSI, so if you want more flow you need a biggerhose. If you want more flow you need TruBlu.